Smokey Chicken Salad
- Smoked chicken chunks (I like to brine a whole chicken in a salt solution for 5+ hours, then smoke it in my smoker for 2+ hours)
- 2-4T sour cream (I love to buy fresh sour cream from a local farmer)
- 1-2 t plain yellow mustard
- chopped celery
- optional add-ins -- choose one or several: chopped nuts, chopped apples, craisins, diced mango, chopped grapes, etc
- Mix sour cream and mustard.
- Add chicken and celery and mix thoroughly.
Serve with lettuce and tomato on whole grain bread, in a pita pocket, or rolled up in a tortilla!