10.07.2011

A Healthy Mocha Frappuccino

Alright....I ordered Shakeology and tried it for the first time today. Because I make my own smoothies in the morning (usually raw milk kefir, fresh fruit, etc.), I thought I'd see how it was.....

First of all, I can actually recognize the ingredients and pronounce them!  Secondly, it was fabulous and I feel SO full (almost couldn't drink the whole thing).

Mocha Frapp Recipe
  • Chocoloate Shakeology 
  • 1 cup cold coffee 
  • 1/4 cup chocolate milk 
  • organic cinnamon 
  • 6 ice cubes in the blender. 
Less than 250 calories and VERY delicious!

If it's something you want to order, you can click on the "veggies" banner to the right on my blog.  However, I ask that you NOT rely on the shake alone for your weight loss and please workout!  We have plenty of workouts available for purchase on my website OR just get active!  Go to your gym if you have a membership, try the Couch 2 5K program, go for a walk/hike/bike ride...do something.