11.26.2011

Regular Exercise + Healthy Diet = RESULTS!

Are you ready to make a change in your life?
Are you tired of feeling tired?
Want to get into the best shape of your life?  
Want to transform your body?
Want to win $100,000?

If you answered yes to any of the questions above, it's time to get serious and join the Team Beachbody Challenge!

Go here to begin the challenge (click on the "Team Beachbody Challenge box on the right hand side)  and select your Challenge Pack (available during the registration process).  You can customize your pack to get you into the best shape of your entire life!

Have questions?  Feel free to leave a comment or email me: coachkellyabattles@gmail.com.  I'm here for you, because I've been there!  I've lost 43 lbs since April and gone from a size 18 to a 10!  I know this works.  It all boils down to a decision:  Are you really ready to make a change?  It's not a magic pill.  It's hard work:  exercise + healthy diet = RESULTS!  Trust me, it's worth it!