12.02.2011

Coach Kelly's 30 Day Weight Loss Challenge!

This is a program designed for women who want to lose 40 pounds or more.  However, it's open to everyone!

I've decided to develop a program for people just like me.  In April 2011, I had a goal of 50 lbs to lose.  I know what it's like to look in the closet and just want to cry because nothing fits.  I know what it's like to get winded walking up stairs.  I know what it's like to feel guilt after gorging myself on bad food.  I know what it's like to make resolution after resolution....try diet after diet.........Now I'm happy to say that I'm down more than 40 and SO close to my goal! 

Begins: January 1, 2012
Ends: February 1, 2012

Guaranteed** results:
This will vary from person to person, but imagine yourself 10, 15, or even 20 lbs lighter. You’ll have more energy than you’ve had before…..you’ll need new clothes…and people will notice!

Requirements:
• Friend me on Facebook & post on my wall: "I want in the 30 Day Challenge!"
http://myshakeology.com/kellyabattles/
• Sign up for the Beachbody Challenge (Free!)
Order Shakeology on HD* by December 20, 2011



What you get:
• 1 full meal replacement per day
• Shakeology recipes
• A beginner and intermediate workout
• Access to private FB group with daily inspiration
• Weekly phone calls from me to check your progress (we’ll set an appt. time)

Optional:
• Team Beachbody Club Membership ($38 for 3 months) – this will give you access to a personalized meal plan.
• Log your workouts into the Supergym online and be entered into the daily $500 drawing every time! (These don’t have to be the Shakeology workouts….log a 20 min walk!)
• Complete the Beachbody Challenge by sending in your results at the end of the 30 days and be entered to win up to $100,000 for your transformation!

BONUS: If we have a minimum of 8 participants, the person who logs the MOST workouts during the challenge wins $20 off Shakeology for February!

I was hesitant at first about promoting shakes to lose weight.  Personally, I have finally discovered that the secret to weight loss and long-term management is to change your lifestyle:  Exercise at least 3 times per week and eat healthy!  But when I signed up to be a Beachbody Coach, I decided to try Shakeology and see what all the fuss was about.



I must say.....Shakeology is amazing!  If you aren't eating right, or you're having difficulty with portion control, or you skip breakfast because you think it'll save you calories, then Shakeology is for you!  The ingredients are NATURAL.  My insides feel good when I have my Shakeology every morning.  It's easy.  It's convenient.  And you will feel different.  I promise!  And if that's not good enough, it comes with a "bottom of the bag" guarantee.  Seriously, you have nothing to lose but those excess pounds. 


*You can call and cancel autoship of Shakeology after your first shipment arrives to avoid any future charges, (by ordering it on “Home Direct” you receive FREE shipping & the FREE Shakeology workouts).
**If you are not satisfied with your results, you may contact Beachbody for a full refund (minus the shipping/tax) of your Shakeology order – yes, just send them the empty bag for your money back!