1.24.2012

Tropical Meal Repacement Shake

I just made the best shake ever....seriously!  It tastes like a little piece of tropical heaven.  I find that if I don't have a shake for breakfast, I have a difficult time making it to lunch, even with a snack (today it was organic edamame that even the kids love).  So I decided to make a shake for lunch and have it early.  This is by far the BEST shake I've ever made.


INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 scoop Beachbody vanilla meal replacement shake
  • 1/2 cup frozen strawberries (or more if you like)
  • 1 sm can pineapple juice
  • 1-2 T unsweetened dried coconut

DIRECTIONS:
Blend all ingredients and enjoy!

I can't wait to try this recipe with the new Tropical Strawberry Shakeology coming out next month.  If you've made a shake you love, please share your recipe in the comments section!